Daycare, as its name so obviously suggests, is a childcare option that allows parents to drop off their children during the day for care, supervision, and learning. Puss In Boots offers Morningside daycare and early childhood education that is one-of-a-kind.
All children are unique, so we take the same approach to nurture, inspire, and educate your child; fostering independence, creativity and a lifelong love of learning to make the most of this precious stage of your child’s development.
Our programs are designed around working in collaboration with each family within our Morningside daycare service. We believe that children do their best learning when families and educators support each other and work towards the common goals of providing a foundation for scaffolding children’s learning. Through play-based learning children will love to learn because they are following their interests in “real time” which means the learning process will be spontaneous, meaningful and authentic.
Experience the Puss In Boots Morningside Daycare Difference with:
- Experienced, knowledgeable educators who are passionate about nurturing children to learn and grow.
- Recently renovated facilities – purpose-built environments to stimulate learning unlike any other daycare facility.
- Life Skills Program – Weekly extracurricular activities including music, language, sports, yoga, drama and sustainability.
- Two outdoor play spaces – with undercover play spaces, 2 large sandpits, 2 mud kitchens, vegetable gardens, worm farms, natural grass areas, beautiful shady trees, pebbled play garden .
- Infant to Preschool which includes the government funded, Morningside Kindergarten Program.
- Conveniently located – a short drive to the city, close to all public transport including bus, train and citycat. Families can easily shop, go to the gym and do other errands after or before drop off/pick up.
- All-inclusive extras – freshly prepared lunch daily, fresh seasonal fruit for morning tea and afternoon tea, nappies, wipes, sunscreen and bed linen provided.
Our quality Morningide daycare service will:
- Give you clear information about your child’s time in the service.
- Provide you with regular information about your child’s experiences and achievements while at the service.
- Ask you about your child’s experiences and interests outside of the service.
- Seek advice and ideas from you and your family about your child.
- Invite you to help make decisions about your child and any changes in the service e.g. invite you to contribute to the development and review of the service’s policies and quality improvement plan.
- Ask for your feedback about the service e.g. via surveys and showing how they’ve listened and acted on the feedback received.
- Invite you to attend social events with other families and staff.
- Encourage you to discuss any ideas, issues or concerns with them through casual conversations, meetings or over the phone, in a way that suits you.
- Have an ‘open door’ policy, where families are welcome to visit at any time.
Experience our specialised Morningside daycare service were programs and play environments speak to your child’s individuality and uniqueness. Please contact us to discuss enrolling.